Partner Spotlight – Aerial Titans
May 13th, 2021
MAZO Capital Solutions is proud to partner with a diverse range of businesses across America from equipment dealers offering financing to their customers to small businesses seeking financing to expand their own operations.
In this blog post, we will be putting the spotlight on Aerial Titans - a leading dealer of towable boom lifts, self-drive boom lifts, tracked boom lifts, telehandlers, scissor lifts, and articulating stick boom lifts in North America. Be sure to check them out at
Now let’s get to know them and their business!
Can you tell us a bit about your business and how you started in the industry?Andrew Huggins
- Aerial Titans is a high-volume construction equipment sales and service company that caters to the retail market. We sell new and used equipment that we store and service in 8 states. I entered the equipment industry by working for a marketing company that helped connect buyers with sellers. My experience in marketing allowed me to see where demand was the highest and then focus on those niche markets. Andrew Johnson
- Aerial Titans is an industry leader in the sales of new and used construction equipment. We sell and deliver nationwide and have built out a network of service contacts that help us to be able to do this effectively anywhere. We are an equipment company but a major focus that drives us is internet marketing. I came into the equipment industry with Mr. Huggins after managing a teleservices company and working as a consultant with a lead generation firm. During that time, I learned internet marketing principles that have helped us in our journey. That is still one of my majors focuses every day for ATI.
How has the pandemic affected your business?
– Aerial Titans grew through the pandemic. We have a great team that pivoted quickly as the market changed around us. We liquidated larger asset classes and doubled down on compact niche equipment that proved to continue to sell through Covid. Our efforts were fruitful and allowed us to expand our operation with 3 new hires, a new location in OH, and the purchase of additional 8 acres next door to our largest facility in Cartersville, GA. Andrew Johnson
– Aerial Titans was able to grow during the pandemic. We had to make quick decisions as the market was changing drastically. At the start, we lowered some pricing to liquidate classes of assets that were not selling as easy and focused on purchasing classes of equipment that were not as affected by the pandemic. I think that the pandemic has brought us closer as a team as we have needed to be more flexible and strategic as a group in these uncertain times.
You guys recently opened another location in Ohio. What are the plans for the business in the future?
- Our OH location allows us to cater to the light aerial market with the addition of Craig Gors. Craig is one of the best techs in the US when it comes to Haulotte/Bil-Jax products and light aerial. He has an incredible depth of knowledge and is widely respected and loved by both vendors and customers alike. We plan on building out a service team around Craig to work on the full offering of Aerial Titans.Andrew Johnson
– We plan on building out a team around Craig and increasing our footprint in that area. We will have more than light aerials there moving forward as we build that team.
What do you enjoy most about being the owners of the successful business, Aerial Titans?
– I enjoy working with my team and building a respected brand. We care about our customers, partner with companies we respect, and constantly adapt to an ever-changing market.Andrew Johnson
– I am proud to work with our team here at Aerial Titans and enjoy growing our company with people we care about. We built a brand that we have held to a higher standard, and it shows in the responses from our customers and the hard work our team puts in every day.
To learn more about MAZO, MAZO’s finance solutions, or to apply visit our website at https://mazocapital.com/ or feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 702-9292. Be sure to follow MAZO on all social media channels to always stay in the loop with MAZO news!
Commercial financing made or arranged by Strada Capital Corporation dba Mazo Capital Solutions pursuant to California Finance Lenders License #603G255, 22431 Antonio Pkwy, #B160-610, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688. Equal opportunity lender. Not all applicants will qualify.